ADVENTURE IN THE CARONI SWAMP
Caroni Bird Sanctuary Tours
Nanan’s Caroni Bird Sanctuary Tours (868 645 1305) conduct lectured boat tours daily into the Caroni Swamp by well trained guides.
Tours leave the jetty at 4:00 p.m. and return by 6:30 p.m.
Meeting time is at 3:40 p.m at the Caroni Bird Sanctuary.
Visitors are met at the entrance and directed to the private car park by staff members.
- specialized bird-watching tours,
- morning tours for schools and special groups,
- fishing trips,
- water sampling trips,
- educational/research trips,
- photography and filming trips,
- destination weddings in the Caroni Swamp.
Combined boat and taxi transportation packages are also offered.
All boats are equipped with life vests, Boats are registered and certified.
- Visitors should bring along cameras, binoculars and precautionary insect repellent.
- Washroom facilities are provided at the Caroni Bird Sanctuary.
- Transportation Packages from Hotels to Site available.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE for large groups, school groups, students.
Validity: All year round
Reservations for visits to the Caroni Bird Sanctuary are made at Tel: (868) 645-1305, Cell: 681 8274, 776 2046; 325 2077, 681 1671 or book here.